Sunday, October 20, 2013

It's a Fashion Thing!

Hey Guys!!
It's been a while, I know I know. Life has been crazy and I have been dealing with "writers block" but as always I felt obliged to share something on here.
I've been into being girly and dressing up of late. So I pulled out pictures of two Sundays. I'm still a toned down, less make-up and jewelry fashion person and I'm slowly learning to love this new "hair"...  I apologize on the poor quality of the pictures, I'm working on it :)







  
The Next outfit is almost as simple as the first one! 

 First outfit cost: Shoes, dress and accesories all comes down to about $25
 Second Outfit: About $33 (accessories included) 
 Its an ALL-COLLEGE-STUDENT-BUDGET!
 Feel free to drop a comment and ask any questions
 


Thank you so much for stopping by :)



No comments:

Post a Comment